- Other guides
- Beginner's guide
- JOSM - Detailed Editing
- Mapping with a SmartPhone, GPS or Paper
- OSM Data
- HOT Tips - Getting started for new mappers - iD editor
- Starting with a Tasking Manager - iD editor
- Tracing rectangular buildings - iD editor
- Tracing round buildings - iD editor
- Enhancing the colours or background - iD editor
- Saving - changeset comment & Task Manager finishing a square - iD editor
- Tagging - iD editor
- Copying, Pasting & Rotating - iD editor
- External Resources
Enhancing the colours or background - iD editor
This module covers the changing of the brightness of the satellite imagery which may make it simpler to pick out details, but also covers installation of the Stylish extension on the Firefox and Chrome web browsers, which allows the installation of different colour schemes.
Changing the colours of traced buildings may make it easier when working in an area with red roofed buildings, or another red backround.
Other extensions are also available.
Changing the brightness of the satellite imagery
Installing the Stylish extension in Firefox
Installing the Stylish extension in Chrome
Was this chapter helpful? Let us know and help us improve the guides!