- HOT Tips - Getting started for new mappers - iD editor
- Starting with a Tasking Manager - iD editor
- Tracing rectangular buildings - iD editor
- Tracing round buildings - iD editor
- Enhancing the colours or background - iD editor
- Saving - changeset comment & Task Manager finishing a square - iD editor
- Tagging - iD editor
- Copying, Pasting & Rotating - iD editor
Copying, Pasting & Rotating - iD editor
This image shows you which buttons or wheel on a mouse has been used, and which keyboard buttons pressed.
You can easily copy, paste & rotate objects, but make sure they are the right size.
Select with your mouse, then Ctrl+c to copy, and Ctrl+v to paste.