- Other guides
- Beginner's guide
- JOSM - Detailed Editing
- Getting Started with JOSM
- The JOSM Editing Process
- Editing Field Data
- JOSM Editing Tools
- JOSM Plugins
- Opendata Plugin - data from a spreadsheet
- JOSM Building Tools & Utilsplugin2 plugins
- JOSM Presets
- JOSM - Creating Custom Presets
- JOSM Relations
- Aerial Imagery
- JOSM adding tms, wms or wmts imagery
- Correcting Imagery Offset
- JOSM Conflict Resolution
- Mapping with a SmartPhone, GPS or Paper
- OSM Data
- HOT Tips - Getting started for new mappers - iD editor
- Other Resources
As you become more advanced in your editing techniques, you may want to use additional JOSM features to improve your mapping skills. JOSM allows you to install numerous plugins, which add extra functionality to the software.
In this section we will take a look at how to install plugins, and some of the most useful plugins that are available.
Any time you want to install a new plugin, go to Edit > Preferences and click on the Plugins tab.
Some of our favorite plugins are:
Was this chapter helpful? Let us know and help us improve the guides!